½ cup of peeled black eyed beans
1 vegetable stock cube
½ bell pepper
½ red onion
- Add your beans, onions, stock cube , a pinch of salt, pinch of thyme, pinch of black pepper, 2 cups of water in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Heat up a medium size pan and add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Pour your mix in the pan. Spread out thinly and evenly as you would if you were making pancake. You might have to split the mix in two to avoid pouring too much.
- Cook on low heat for approximately 2 min on both sides. Be careful not to flip over if it’s not properly formed yet.
- Once cooked, transfer to a flat plate and allow to cool down for 10mins.
- Top with a few spinach leaves and spices pepper.
- Roll up in a wrap and slice into 2/3 smaller wraps.
- Can be eaten warm or cold.
Why this is great for Lunch time
- Keeps for fuller for longer
- Low glycaemic
- Lowers cholesterol
- High in Iron
- Great for weight loss